Sunday, December 11, 2011

Traveling In Christ

The past three days were so fun. To bring light to folks wherever the Lord sends me is a pure delight. Getting to where the Lord sends me is quite another story. The word tells us to count it all joy (calm delight) when we fall into a variety of trials and temptations knowing that the trial of our faith put patience to work! If we will allow a calm joy to settle in our hearts, little Miss Patience will be working behind the scenes supplying everything we need for the work at hand.

I'm new to traveling and ministering on my own. My husband and I traveled for several years, but eventually my husband thought it best I stay home and he travel. After his death this past September I hit the road to care for the folks he had always ministered to. The groups are coming together and growing, but I have a learning curve now that I'm taking over this new (to me) work.

I began enlisting the prayer groups I'm connected to as well as began asking my own "lambs" to intercede. It surely has made a difference. I've even been asked by gals in the Oklahoma prayer group about studies in their area! That really excites me.

I'm learning my strengths, weaknesses, and how to rest, fast, study and pray for the work God has called me to. It's exciting and now I'm getting a clearer and clearer vision of where God wants me. Living and living traveling in Christ!

From my cozy nook in Roswell, NM and looking forward to a safe and prosperous trip to Lovington!

Cerise


- love never fails.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I know that Chinese joint! Yuummmmy!
    You Give that gal a hug from me!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria...I meant Gloria! Of course I remembered her name! :) It just took me, a few, ummmm minutes.
    Love ya Gloria! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete