Thursday, May 5, 2011

R & R

I'm laying back on my girlfriend's little sofa bed doing absolutely nothing. When I arrived in town I stopped at Big Lots and found a bunch of scrapbook treasures. I also found the perfect card to thank my girlfriend for her hospitality. On its front it said, "you are fabulous". On the inside it said, "in case you forget read it again"!

After I made my way to her home we headed to "Peppers" and had a nice quiet lunch. Glo had fettucine Alfredo with sauteed veggies. I had a taco salad. Yummo and yawno. Nappy time. So I'm reclining on her sofa while she runs errands. Gotta love her and R & R.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it safely and are having fun. Rest is good. I hope I can get some myself this weekend. I'll keep checking! Thanks for posting so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you arrived safely. Enjoy your sweet get away. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete