Thursday, March 6, 2014

Growing!

It's wild to rediscover a love for something you learned years ago, but I'm right in the middle of such a rediscovery! I've crocheted since I was very young, my grandmother taught me the basics. I then added to what she taught me at the YMCA IN Sheridan, Wyoming in the 70s. Just recently I heard the term, "entrelac" in reference to knitting. I have a friend that is very accomplished in knitting. She resolved to master this mysterious "entrelac" in her chosen art form. As I searched the Internet for pictures of this type of knitting I discovered that it can be done using crochet as well. My curiosity bloomed from those tiny seeds of words she shared to an all out love this beautiful kind of needlework. Below is my latest project in all it's rainbow glory. Thanks Kath!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment