Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Different Perspectives

We're told that God saw/sees the end from the beginning. His perspective is via the Holy Spirit and therefore His presence permeates reality or truth.
While in Belarus several years ago I sought the Lord for the reason He had sent me. I had walking pneumonia and was so ill I felt worthless. In my mind I had come to save the world, but was so sick I couldn't even lift my head. It wasn't till much later that I could see some of what He was doing in me and through me. He is still showing me what that five week trip was about.
Those hidden seeds of faith were at work, but I was expecting to see them working as if they were above ground.
I have since learned I see the beginning from the end. He has told us that His ways are above ours.
What it boils down to is trust. The kingdom of heaven demands trust. Our minds want answers, but the mind of Christ is trust. We want control and have only the control of will where it doesn't conflict with His.
The more control I relinquish these days, the more He can hand back to me. My perceptions and perspective are changing moment by moment. I find great peace in allowing Him to be God and allowing the free-fall of faith to become a joyful thing.
Selah
- love never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment