Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Fun

I have a fun day planned. It's one of my "kid's" birthday today and I'm headed over to my scrapbook office to make him a handmade card. Then after that I plan to go to his home, give him his gift and celebrate his special day. Once he has opened his present, blown a noise maker, eaten cake, laughed and played I will head to another friend's home to pick her up. We will then head to some undisclosed location and eat lunch. I am confident we too will laugh, play, talk and share each others company and then head out for some serious shopping.

It's a lovely day, the farm critters have all been fed and watered, my chores are done, the bills are paid and it's a great day for loving on some special people. Thanks Father for being so generous with us and giving us this great day.

Off to the playground.

Reese

PS. I failed to mention the picture is of three of my favorite people. I pray for them all through my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment