Friday, October 29, 2010

Quiet Friday


I'm sitting here at the computer reflecting on my week. Hubby has gone to the post office with our pooch and I'm trying to motivate myself to get busy. I know I'm tired, but I wanted to do so much today. Yesterday was a wonderful day, but just a little too full. We went to lunch with some a sister and brother in the Lord. We also shopped for just a couple goodies for a CROP I'm going to and then I continuing preparing for the bible study I do each Thursday evening. After I ministered last night I returned to pick up my hubby from a house where he ministers each Thursday. I ended up staying another hour and a half and played with the kiddos and visited with the wife.

I've been doing a lot of intercession this week and plan to add this as a regular part of my spiritual life. This past week I prayed for all my friends who suffer from MS, fibromyalgia, and lupus. I put a post on Facebook that I was taking prayer requests and was amazed at the numbers of women suffering from these afflictions. I got various other requests, but as I focus on these areas I see that I am not alone.

I'm seeking the will of the Father for my intercession this next week, but will continue with these three maladies until I hear from Him exactly where to go next. It's a challenge to pray for others for prolonged periods of time, but I have such a burden for it that I can't stop praying. The body of Messiah is in great need these days and my heart is heavy for them. Deception is everywhere and it seems that people either neglect faith completely, pick religion where they try to keep the law to be righteous or pick way out false religion. We need to see the power in the faith towards God through His choice of Messiah.

So here I am praying and standing.

Blessings come for those who play.

Cerise

No comments:

Post a Comment