Saturday, March 5, 2011

Creative Places

I'm quietly nestled in my scrapbook room. It is silent all but the steady ticking of my cuckoo clock. The warm glow from the afternoon sun is beaming in my window and I'm considering my next move. I settled on blogging about the space I call my "office". It used to be an extra bedroom, then a storage space for computers, a junk room and now my "get away".

My friend Vicky took a somewhat organized space and made it a functional space. Here are pictures of different zones around the room.


This is my old desk, now my zone for ink pads, my ribbon bedecked dressform and jars with various embellishments.



This area holds all my ribbon, my blank cards and envelopes and a variety of borders and other paper stock.



Here are drawers with several kinds of stamps, alphabet stickers, templates and my labelers.



My cardstock and scrapbook paper are in clear boxes neatly arranged by seasons on this shelf to the left. The "red thing" holds my Big Shot, dies, my adhesives, and small scrapbook paper.



My work surface is a six foot table with the tools I use most often.



Here are more clear drawers with stamps ordered by seasons, occasions and other criteria.



Here is a recent gift. Formerly a jewelry holder it is now the receptical for my tiny and odd shaped stamps.



A child's shoe holder now houses my older Stampin Up stamps.



Lastly is this little computer desk with all my other stamps and scrapbook magazines and books.

I love my space and hope you enjoy it as well.

Cerise


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment