Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Computer Rump

I'm sitting at my computer as is normal. I had a busy morning crafting with four kiddos. We made Spongebob wallets to hold either ear buds or DS player styli. I was thrilled at how quickly my students whipped out their projects. I made one as an example last night, but had purchased an additional one to make while I was teaching the kids. I now have two to give our grandkids when they get here on Sunday. They will be thrilled.

We have had a really productive day today. Jeff worked on farm things, I did my craft workshop, worked on my business stuff and planned some stuff for my craft club. The rest of the week we'll be busy getting ready for the visit of our grandkids. Our excitement level peaks with each passing day. We have many great surprises in store for our precious grandkids.

I need to get at dinner. I'm changing loads of things in our lives and one of them is diet. Phew, lifestyle changed can be a real challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment