Thursday, June 30, 2011

Never Enough Time

God put such a creative appetite in me that I find myself yearning to "make" something all the time. I have to sit on it quite often as I have more to "do" than time to "do it all in".

It's Thursday and I have a newsletter to finish and take to the printers. I have a house in disarray after a flood. I have an office that needs cleaning. I have checkbooks that are screaming to be balanced, but all I want to do is play.

I'm really glad my parents instilled in me a good work ethic. "Work first, play later" is what I remember them saying and so I said it to my daughter. So here I am releasing a little of my creative juices by blogging a quick thought or two.

Getting in gear. My accordion is calling too. Time to get some cotton to stuff in my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment