Saturday, September 18, 2010

All's Fair

It's the last day of the Permian Basin Fair and I've had a blast. I've met a load of wonderful people and made a bunch of cards. I've even had help from two young gals whose dad is demonstrating at the gem and mineral booth across from me.

I also had an opportunity to get to know my fellow Stampin Up rep, Donna Stanco! She's a sweet gal with loads of talent.




What a blessing to be chosen as a "Featured Artist". I thought I would demo a couple of times, but was given a booth for the entire fair.

Each day we have loaded and unloaded my art supplies in my trolley carts. Then we load up one of the three yellow wagons and so the day starts and ends. In just a few short hours it will be over. Tomorrow I will come pick up my artwork and ribbons. So fun!


I'm hoping to inspire my fellow PB & J gals to submit next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment